- Able to work under pressure and complete the task within a preset time-frame.
- Good inter-personal & communication skills.
- Supervise and manage the workforce, materials and components delivery in projects.
- Coordinate meetings with clients and sub-contractors to study and suggest solutions to technical / non-technical problems
- Manage and directs project personnel, including sub-contractors and suppliers as and when necessary
- Determine costs and project fees according to budget.
- Visit project sites on regular basis to review project progress
- Needs to have considerable knowledge/ understanding of M&E, CAD, Microsoft excel etc...
- Candidates must possess at least a Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related fields.
Required language (s): English, Bahasa Malaysia or Mandarin in both verbal and writing.
- Proven working experience in decorating interior spaces (consultations, renovations, space planning and new constructions)
- Self-motivated and result oriented with good interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently to maintain high standard and accuracy.
Professional Certificate , Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
RM 2,500.00 - RM 4,000.00